Famous Last Words: Strategy


So this week the plan was to catch up now that my course load is significantly less. I can say that it’s a relief to not have that class weighing down on me.

I have found for this class a strategy that I hope will carry me through to the end of the semester and get things done a little easier. The strategy I’m going to try and use is to group similar assignments together and complete them for several weeks in a row. For example, I did week 11 and week 12 reading all at the same time. It helped to be in the groove on one assignment and just keep going with it. Same with the commenting on blogs. It’s hard for me to be social and comment on blogs. I don’t use social media so the whole commenting thing is a foreign concept to me. I’m also brutally honest and I’m terrified I’m going to offend someone with my straight and to-the-point comments. Needless to say, I find it easier when I’m in the flow of leaving comments on people’s blogs/stories, to do a whole bunch of them all at the same time. So….all that to say…hopefully this is the way I can work for the rest of the semester and get more work done in a shorter amount of time. And hopefully, by the end of week 12, I’ll have enough points to get caught back up.

In other news, my enrollment opened up today. I was worried I wasn’t going to get the classes I wanted that fit with my crazy life. This has been an issue in the past for me fitting in enough classes with the schedule I’m able to take them in. However, this go around I was able to get all the classes in my first plan the first try! So that’s a relief! Also, half of my classes are online and that makes things so much easier to handle. Having to go to a physical class is demanding on my time and that’s something I have been lacking here as of late. Here’s to hoping that next semester goes a lot smoother than this one!



Image Source: Wikimedia Commons
Title: Trevi Fountain

So this picture doesn't really have anything to do with my post. However, when I googled "relief" several pictures of the Trevi Fountain came up. It has to do with the type of sculpture that is used. Relief sculpture. There were lots of other cool pictures that came up too. I thought it was really interesting so included it as my picture for this post. I will probably also being doing a Wikitrails post about this now too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall: Extraordinary Tales

Weird But Effective Introduction For Sarah

Week 12 Story: A Single Soul