Review Week 15

For this week's back up and review assignment, I watched The Epic of Gilgamesh video. The first thing I noticed about the video was the instrument used to play this son. What an interesting looking thing! I think I will do my Wikipedia on it! It is long and skinny and has only three strings that I could see. However, the sounds made from this instrument were very soothing. I also liked the singer's voice. It had a lot of emotion in it.

I wish that I had listened to more music for part of my assignments for this class. They are so soulful and I think we forget that music can be used to tell stories. I know in America it's more of a form of entertainment, but I know in other cultures, music has more meaning to it than that. I thought this was a very powerful way to retell this epic story.

Title: Fluffiest
Source: Twitter

The image I chose this week was of a cat sitting in front of a mirror asking who was the fluffiest of them all. I know that they were probably talking about fur, but it made me laugh because of the time of year it is. The weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas...and even after....are the weeks that I throw all caution to the wind. There are no diets. There are no working out. I feel that gluttony is one of the seven sins that everyone partakes in this time of year. There is so much good food out there that I just can't say no most of the time. So in a couple weeks, this will be me in front of the mirror looking at my fluffy self!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall: Extraordinary Tales

Weird But Effective Introduction For Sarah

Week 12 Story: A Single Soul