Week 14 Review

Well of course for the video I had to watch the one that uses food to teach grammar!

If you want to watch this video too, you can find the link here!

One thing I learned from this video is that if two or more words are used before a noun to describe that noun, then they need to be hyphenated. I ALWAYS get this wrong. But the way they explained it was pretty simple and easy to remember.

I also learned that there are two types of compliments (complements) I had no idea!

Another thing that I learned is the difference between fewer and less. They say if you can count it, then use fewer, if you can't, use less. I don't know that I've ever used fewer in a sentence other than these few right here.

Although the acting was TERRIBLE in this video, it was pretty entertaining and I learned quite a few things from it.


I picked this picture because I have been struggling with this so much this week and trying to get my assignments done! Anything and everything is a distraction. At one point, I had to put my phone in another room so I didn't pick it up to do something else. Two more weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall: Extraordinary Tales

Weird But Effective Introduction For Sarah

Week 12 Story: A Single Soul