Learning Challenge: Happiness

This week I decided to to the happiness jar challenge. I thought this would be something excellent to do at the very end of the semester when things start to be the most stressful. So for this week, I'm going to write something down each day that makes me happy. And by the end of the week, I'll go back and reread all the things I have put into the jar. I'd like to sit and reflect on each one and remember that my days are good. I think this will be really helpful too since this week is Thanksgiving! I need to be reminded of all the things I'm thankful for anyway, so this will be the perfect challenge.

Picture of my husband and I taken from my phone.

We were supposed to pick a picture that inspires us. This picture is of me and my husband this summer. We took the kids to Mexico and stayed at a resort for a week. It was one of the best weeks we've had in a long time. I chose this picture because at the end of the day, he is what makes me the happiest. He supports my crazy school and work schedule and helps me get my life together. He loves me unconditionally and is always there for me. He makes me laugh but at the same time challenges me in ways I never thought I could be challenged. I am very luck to have found someone that makes me this happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall: Extraordinary Tales

Weird But Effective Introduction For Sarah

Week 12 Story: A Single Soul