Famous Last Words: Thanksgiving Break

Title: Pumpkin Pie
Source: Flickr
I chose this image because pumpkin pie is  my favorite thing about Thanksgiving!


Two weeks left! Where has this semester gone? I feel like it went by so fast. Faster than any other semester has gone before. I guess I should be thankful for that, but at the same time, I feel like I’m no prepared for the end of it!
For my reading this week I decided to look at some stories of Buddha. I think this was the name I recognized the most coming into this class. However, I knew nothing about him really. So, I think it was interesting to learn a little bit more about the Buddha.
This week I wrote a new story based off the Giant Crab story. I had a hard time being creative this week so I really don’t think that the story is up to par with the rest of the stories that I have written this semester. However, I did at least do it. And there is something there. I find it hard to write less than 1000 words for these stories. I don’t know how people can tell a whole story in three hundred words!
As far as other people’s writing, I feel like I see all types. It’s fascinating to see how other people write and how they describe and explain things. I think it’s interesting too to see how their brains come up with new and inventive things. I am finding it harder and harder to find posts that I haven’t already read though. I guess finishing early has its perks because there was a lot more to comment on. I might have to peruse some of the stories from week four, five and six. (The weeks I didn’t complete any assignments for this course.)
I’m glad that this week is Thanksgiving. Not because we are doing anything special and grand, but it’s a break from everything. Work and school. And we decided not to travel this year for the holidays so it will be just our little family at home. I cannot wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall: Extraordinary Tales

Weird But Effective Introduction For Sarah

Week 12 Story: A Single Soul