Famous Last Words: FOCUS, Sarah, FOCUS!


Famous Last Words…… I think these have become my favorite assignments. They give me a chance to reflect and review how my progress has gone. I think it’s good for me to do a weekly check in as the semester is so close to being over.

This week, I had an accounting test. I got an 89% on it. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but pretty dang good considering I did not study as much as I had intended to. I feel since dropping the two other classes I had this semester, it’s more manageable to finish out the semester strong. To me, the grades are more important than the graduation date. I’m still on the fence if I’m going to apply for the Master’s program yet, so I need everything on my side for when it’s crunch time.

For this class, I have 106 points left to earn to get an A. I have 122 points available that I can earn. So…in theory I might actually be able to get an A in this class. I know it’s not supposed to be about the grade, but more the learning experience, but I need all the A’s I can get. These next three weeks are going to be busy trying to get everything completed. If I can get everything done for this week and the assignments completed for Tuesday and Wednesday on time, then I hopefully can use the rest of my days off to finish up the class! Then I will just have to study for my final in accounting.

I will say that I’m looking forward to winter break. I have been put on restriction from travelling for a while since we are in the process of building a house, but I was given the green light to book a small trip during the break to reset for next semester. Unfortunately for me, that means I spend time doing something other than homework and I should be focusing on that!



Photo Title: Brussels
Source: Flickr

This is a picture of the city center in Brussels, Belgium. I think this is where I have landed on to take a small trip between semesters. The architecture and his here is amazing! And they have great food from what I'm reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall: Extraordinary Tales

Weird But Effective Introduction For Sarah

Week 12 Story: A Single Soul