Famous Last Words: The End

Title: Ending

For this week’s picture, I googled ending and this is what came up. There were lots of pictures of sunsets. I found this quite appropriate for my last Famous Last Words post. It’s as if the sun is setting on this semester and it’s very bittersweet. I have enjoyed this class immensely, but I’ll be glad to be done with it. The coursework for this class is quite hefty and I was not prepared mentally to be as creative and write as much as was required. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t struggle in this class this semester to keep up. However, I have learned so much and seen some really cool things. I have also discovered that my fellow classmates are so creative and there are so many different personalities out there. From Star Wars Weapons to WWII stories to things told from a gossip columnist point of view, there was never a dull read in this class.

I have also been very blessed to have classmates that had such positive things to say about my own writing. This is something I have dreaded doing since day one of school. Although I like the finished product of my writing, I do NOT enjoy the process. It’s like pulling teeth for me. I almost might rather pull all my teeth out than write a story. The positive encouragement and feedback I received from my classmates has made it a lot easier to keep going for this class.

With one week left of assignments, now is the time for the final push. Not only for this class, but for my accounting class. For that class, I have two homework assignments and a final to take and that is it. The end is so close that I can smell it! Here is to a successful end of the semester!

Comments

  1. `Hey!
    I enjoyed your final last words, it was very impowering! I was almost going to mention the same thoughts about this class. Yes it is a workload, but it taught me how to be more creative within my own space. Yes, there were late nights where I would be so tired and remember " oh shoot i need to do my online class." SO, I understand what you mean. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall: Extraordinary Tales

Weird But Effective Introduction For Sarah

Week 12 Story: A Single Soul